Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Golden Tree

 
How many grains of sand
Are there in this desert place
I know I was sent this way
To see such beauty and grace

Time had lost the day and hour
How many before me had seen
The Golden Tree’s yellow gold
A beacons glow in so little green

Mountains loom in distance vast
The valleys shadow in their wake
The Lords hand in a special chapel
Majestic in it’s splendor for our sake

Golden tree’s, Golden tree’s ablaze
So lovely is the frame of blue sky
Holding brilliance in fragile leaves
Mine eyes remember as I go by !!

Judy L Wilson
November 22, 2011

I just got back from visiting my son in New Mexico and i kept seeing this golden tree throughout the desert and ofcourse it was the leaves changing but i thought it was so beautiful and that inspired the poem.
Animated Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment