Thursday, March 17, 2011

To Watch Breezes

The tree stood so alone and bare
Winter had come to settle there
No leaves on branches ever thin
Then it happens, Spring begins

It took on green and life so new
Being adorned for me and you
To watch breezes laugh and play
Swaying to music, of God’s day

When winter of life tries to stay
Troubles never want to go away
Depressing thoughts seem to loom
Spring will come with joy and bloom

He is still here in Spirit and Truth
Sonlight shines on the sleeping root
The time of flowers is so very near
Rejoice now ! God’s spring is here

Judy L Wilson
March 15, 2011
All rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. Judy, I love your poetry. I wish I could write. Your thoughts are so timeless and beautiful.

    I have found that if I read a few inspirational poems before I go to sleep, that I sleep so much better. I don't have bad dreams and awake feeling rested. There is someone out here read your poems!

    ReplyDelete