Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For Your Touch

DIVIDERS Pictures, Images and Photos
Lord I am asking for Your touch
I know that we all have need
To walk upright in Your ways
Lord just one touch, I plead

I can’t seem to get it all right
But I know I’m in the right place
I am nothing, without Your cross
I need You Lord, to run this race

Guide me Lord, show me the way
Pour out upon me Your blessings
The desire to be a obedient child
I want all there is, I’m confessing

I don’t want to walk on my own
Change the sinful nature of me
Help me to be a child of God
Just one touch Lord, I need Thee

You are all powerful and forgiving
You are able to give all I require
You are the King and heart of life
To serve and love You, is all I desire

Judy L Wilson
March 29, 2011
All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment