Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weight Of A Load





Weight Of A Load

This old road has been traveled way to long
To many feet have trodded upon
But I’ll just keep on movin, shoutin, prayin
And crying out to the Lord

These old troublesome times
They sure can get weary
And I feel the weight of a load
I wasn’t meant to carry

So I’ll just call upon my Lord
And let Him take away this burden
And give me joy and peace
Because He said, I’m one of the least

I’ll give it all to Him
From a broken heart and bended knee
Give it all to Him, yes, give it all to Him
And enter into His rest, for He heard my plea !

Judy L Wilson
October 16,2009
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful; all of your postings. I have emailed your site address to all in my address book. I look forward to future postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy your poetry is so lovely and inspirational. What a joy it is to praise and gloryfy the LORD! Your work is beautiful.
    Robminx

    ReplyDelete