Thursday, September 24, 2009

God's Golden Leaves



God's Golden Leaves

My life has been filled with heartache
Sometimes I think I can't go on
Then I hear Your voice remind me
Be of good cheer, I'm still on the throne

No matter what comes your way
The gates to My glory are open
I feel your sorrow
And My love for you will never be broken

I'll give you joy in the morning
And show you something that will please
One of My glorious treasures
God's falling , golden leaves

I'll take upon myself, all of your burdens
Just give it all to Me
Praise me in Your midnight
And dance before Me, under God's falling golden leaves !

Judy L Wilson
September 23,2009
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

3 comments:

  1. Everything you touch turns hearts to God - Praising Jesus for the talent he gave you my friend!

    ReplyDelete